Here at Arreton Barns we have taken every precaution to ensure that when you visit you have a safe, secure experience without losing the charm and relaxed feeling you have when wandering around our beautiful site at the heart of Arreton on the Isle of Wight.
So what are the changes:
- When entering any of the shops you will be required to wear a face covering at all times unless you are under 12 years old or except.
- Please note how many people are allowed in one shop at a time.
- We’d appreciate it if you stuck to the current social distancing guidelines.
- When entering the pub, please wait where indicated and a member of the team will seat you.
- Face coverings are to be worn at all times in the pub when away from your table, unless you are under 12 years old or except. There is strictly no standing at the bar.
Escape the high street for a more relaxed shopping experience. During lock down we were all encouraged to shop locally and support local businesses. Here at Arreton Barns you have your pick of artisans providing handcrafted,quality products for sale all year round.
Arreton Barns is open daily from 10am and there is ample parking available, meaning you can shop til you drop without having to worry about getting to and from the car.